Google Search

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Haaayz... Life is 3/4 great!

What a life, oh... what a life!

BTW, WWE fans are very ecstatic in Chris 'Y2J' Jericho's return in wrestling action on WWE Raw (I think the save_us promo and video is for the WWE itself...).

My two-month pup (that looks like a st. bernard) named Michael just died because of an accident outside our house... how sad...

My life by this time i think is going smoothly... I am quite satisfied with everything I have.. I get to play Gunbound, that by the way has recently upgraded the graphics and upgraded buying of item in terms of gold and cash... I get to play Rise of the Nations... I get to use my laptop more than ever and connect to the internet using our dsl line.. One thing missing is love... I really needed someone who will be there beside me... the only problem is I don't know when, where, or how to start...

I had a girlfriend once and i can say that love is just a result of a teasing and an immature relationship...

Far worse than this is that we never really had a formal break-up.. I just found out that she already has another boyfriend... i guess I'm the only one who gets the blame... I became jealous of a text message that one of my classmates and her close friend that was sent to her... I got very jealous and become ignorant of my emotions... I become tied up of the situation that I stopped communicating with her... Damn! This relationship sucks at all... I told myself: I'm too Good for her, anyway...

Now, here comes a girl that I felt something special... We got to talk, being groupmates for our thesis, and groupmates again in our case study... something really came up that triggers my feelings towards her... but the only thing is that I don't know how to tell her that i like her and i wanted to court her... Advise anyone?

A Good Life is One Inspired by Love and Guided by Knowledge.. - Bertrand Russel

No comments:

Popular Posts