Google Search

Monday, November 24, 2008

Songs on my Motorola V3x

Here are the list songs I'm enjoying on my mobile phone:::

  • I Like to Move It by Will.I.Am (3 weeks)
  • Incomplete by Dru Hill and Sisqo (7 months)
  • American Boy - Estelle ft. Kanye West (3 weeks)
  • Just Stand Up by Mariah, Beyonce, Mary J, Fergie, and more.. (2 weeks)
  • Crazy for You - Sponge Cola (5 months)
  • Something Stupid by Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman (10 months)
  • Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (10 months)
  • Without You by Charlie Wilson (7 months)
  • Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy (7 months)
  • Closer by Ne-yo (5 months)
  • Snow (Hey oh) by Red Hot Chili Peppers (6 months)
  • That's Not My Name by The Ting Tings (2 months)
  • Pork and Beans by Weezer (2 months)
  • I'm Yours by Jason Mraz (2 months)
  • In The Ayer by FloRida (3 weeks)
  • Keep Holding On by Boyce Avenue (2 months)
  • Shut Up and Let Me Go by The Ting Tings (3 weeks)
  • Forever by Chris Brown (5 months)
  • When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne (11 months)
  • Runaway by Avril Lavigne (3 months)
  • That's What You Get by Paramore (3 months)
  • Crusfcrushcrush by Paramore (7 months)
  • Lean Like A Cholo by Down AKA Kilo (3 weeks)
  • LoveStoned by Justin Timberlake (10 months)
  • Low by FloRida (3 weeks)
  • Fly ME to the Moon by Bossa Nova artists (3 weeks)
  • Scars by Papa Roach (10 months)
  • One and Only You (4 months)
  • Hit That by The Offspring (4 months)
Have any idea of new songs?

I'm going crazy and loving the songs of FALL OUT BOY.. d@mn they're good.. awesome...

Crazy about their songs : Thnks Fr The Mmrs and I Don't Care...The guys just simply rocks..

No comments:

Popular Posts