Google Search

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Year-ender: Me PFSense, and more

Its almost the end of the year and there has a lot of changes so far..

***Career-man

been working at the Philippine Bureau of Immigration since October and I am assigned at the Computer Section (IT) , at the Network Admin Unit.. It really didn't gave me a lot of pressure since I already know the networking basics.. what thrilled me most is that I started loving (again) what i hated before, computer networking. I've learned a lot and my learning never really stops..each day i learn new things and discover a lot of tweaks..and of course I've gained new friends and learned more values..

right now I'm challenged and happily stuck with PFSense... I feel that I was not really involved, but it ended up so interesting to learn, discover and play with..now if the one reading this has a lot of knowledge about pfsense, i would really appreciate your help by emailing me: rjgellangarin@msn.com . . - thanks in advance

..more to add..need to work..

No comments:

Popular Posts