Google Search

Monday, May 11, 2009

Recent Rants and Raves

Iloilo...

I had a trip to our native province, Iloilo, last week... it started off at waiting for about 30mins delay of flight..anyway im with my father and we're not in a hurry so its okay.. what's enlightens me is that the plane actually looks good and comfortable..not to mention, affordable..

we landed at Iloilo Airport 45 mins later.. the airport looks good and very well maintained..

my uncles were the ones who fetched us..and showed us the way to the Municipality of Calinog where my grandfather and some of my relatives were a native of..its very amusing knowing that 25% of this municipality's people is my relative at some way..

Iloilo is the home of beautiful old, antique and well-maintained spanish-era churches.. the old stones used were still noticeable and strong..

Iloilo is also the home of good food.. like the infamous La Paz Batchoy, Molo Soup, and some delicacies..

I've been to many provinces and places in the Philippines.. so far.. nothing beats the place of my ancestors.. ILOILO..

2010 PHILIPPINE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS

For the moment nine politicians are "said" to be wanting to run to be the next president (Vice-President Noli de Castro, Makati City Mayor Jejomar Binay, Senators Loren Legarda, Ping Lacson, Mar Roxas, Manny Villar, and Francis Escudero, Defense Secretary Gilberto Teodoro, and Pampanga Governor Ed Panlilio). I think Mayor Binay will be my best bet..JOJO BINAY be OUR NEXT PRESIDENT!!

WWE JUDGMENT DAY is coming..

WWE Championship: RANY ORTON vs BATISTA
World Heavyweight Championship: EDGE vs JEFF HARDY
ECW Championship: CHRISTIAN vs. JACK SWAGGER
CM Punk vs. UMAGA
BIG SHOW vs. JOHN CENA





No comments:

Popular Posts