Google Search

Monday, January 12, 2009

2009

2009

Happy New Year to All!!(although is too late)... i'm very much excited yet nervous about this year..everyday seems to be a roulette waiting where it should stop and you wouldn't know what you will get..and I guess I'll be out for quite some time.. but i'll check up on things little by little..

Pretty much 2009, will be a new year for my family... we will be moving to a new house...and everything seems to be quite messed up a bit but i can see everyone is in their inner self, except me.. im feeling a bit loose and can't find my track back.. been reading books, listening to music, going out with my girlfriend... but things seems just a little bit foggy for me.. i can't find my way to the right track..

January 19, 2009, will be a very sweet, romantic, and blessed day for me and my girlfriend.. we will be celebrating our first year anniversary.. and im doing things the simple way.. i don't like to make things so extravagant and i know its not yet a proper time to hurry up things..i think i'll just make her happy and feel loved..

Im expecting a lot of good movies.. Transformer 2, Wolverine, and an Underworld movie are some movies I would like to see..

I also has one wish for 2009, i want to meet Bob Ong.. ask him a few things and tell me some of the greatest learnings in life... im so addicted to his books and he has inspired me..

I really do hope 2009 willbe a blessed and fine year not only for me but for everybody.. but what do we know.. Life goes on...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE Royal Rumble is coming up and here the qualified participants as of January 12, 2008

Randy Orton won the Royal RUmble


World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena def. JBL


WWE Championship
Edge def. Jeff Hardy


ECW Championship
Jack Swagger def. Matt Hardy


Women's Championship
Melina def. Beth Phoenix



No comments:

Popular Posts