Google Search

Saturday, August 29, 2009

The latest..ahmpf

WWE..

Nest week Guest Host for Monday NIght RAW is the American Dream, Dusty Rhodes... he will be joining former guest hosts like Batista, The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase, ZZ Top, Jeremy Piven, Shaquille O'Neal, Sgt. Slaughter, Seth Green, former WWE Creative Team member Freddie Prinze, Jr. and Boxing Champion Floyd "Money" Mayweather.

Jeff Hardy bids farewell to WWE last Friday, but leaves a very cryptic message.. that he will be back if the right time comes..arrghh..

Me..

I'm currently into MAFIA WARS on FaceBook.. damn/ I hae to say this but im totally hooked at the game...

I currently applied into a "business" entity.. I never felt much at home in my entire life.. but still after this.. i hope i could get up and be where i really want to be..how about that MTFers

No comments:

Popular Posts