Google Search

Sunday, August 30, 2009

This is what's happening..argh

I got to watch a glimpse of the fun-run conducted by GMA Network recently at Global City... I find the event very promising and seeing President-wanna-be politicians joining forces to fight election controversies, allegations on cheating, and massive vote-buying... Some politicians I saw there was Makati City Mayor Jejomar Binay (whom is my bet), Senator Richard Gordon, Senator Mar Roxas, Senator Jamby Madrigal (whom I starting to like a little) and of course, former President Erap Estrada...Wow, its a vry historic event..kudos to GMA Network and its partners for next years elections..

Jeff Hardy's profile and entrance video was removed from the WWE website...

everybody and everywhere's music today was Nobody by the wonder Girls and Lady GaGa's Poker Face.. Lady GaGa was freaking awesome,,,

1 comment:

Noel Boyd said...

Hi Robert! I see you are representing the Philippines in the WWE Street Team. My name is Noel and I represent Singapore. Nice to meet another Street Team member! Keep in touch yeah!

Popular Posts