Google Search

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Taking anew...

Life is great..

Something big is coming for me.. Im so excited and I really hope that everything goes well...

Relationships..mine is on the verge of breaking down.. i feel so depressed yet Im happy for me and my girlfriend's relationship really 'went' well and we're both happy during our relationship..

St. Pio of Petrelcina has really made a big impact for me.. I've been praying for Him lately and miracles do happen.. This something big about me s something I asked from God with his Intervention..I want to devote myself to Padre Pio sometime later..

My political side has changed...I was really eying Mayor Binay.. but things may not be so mature for him.. I instead take my attention to Defense Secretary Gilbert Teodoro.. I see the guy working so well during Typhoon Ondoy's disastrous hammering in Luzon and Metro Manila.. speaking of which, according to Philippine weather forecasters, it is the biggest and most rainy day in 42 years and personally, have never seen it..the rain never stopped all Saturday long (september 26, 2009)..There were reports that even places in the Metro that never usually experience flooding, felt the horrifying moment when floodwater rushed into their home.. floodwater that are almost as high as 2-storey houses.. I hope Sec. Gibo can really make people satisfied and happy being in charge of the disaster council..

I tried to watch Glee while waiting for a WWE PPV to air.. I find the show beyond entertaining and it is very interesting.. I can feel that it will be my next addiction (next to Smallville and Alias)..

WWE HELL IN A CELL 2009 matches

inside HELL IN CELL MATCHES:

WWE Championship: John Cena vs. Randy Orton
World Heavyweight Championship: CM Punk vs. The Undertaker
D-Generation X vs. Legacy

other matches:

Intercontinental Championship: John Morisson vs. Dolph Ziggler
Unified Tag Team Championship: Chris Jericho and Big Show vs. Batista and Rey Mysterio
United Stated Championship: Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger vs. The Miz


No comments:

Popular Posts