Google Search

Monday, October 5, 2009

Another of me...WWE Hell in A Cell Results

I just started working / training as a Network Administration Staff/Trainee of the Network Administration Unit of the Computer Section of the Philippine Bureau of Immigration and Deportation, a job I never thought that I would be doing... anyways im kinda liking it there and the people are very enjoying and I can say to myself that I found my place..

--

WWE Hell in A Cell Results

HELL IN A CELL MATCHES
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP: Randy Orton def. John Cena
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: Undertaker def. CM Punk
D-Generation X def. Legacy

UNIFIED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: Chris Jericho and The Big Show def. Batista and Rey Mysterio
INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP: John Morisson def. Dolph Ziggler
UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP: Kofi Kingston def. The Miz and Jack Swagger
DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP: Mickie James def. Alicia Fox
Drew McIntyre def. R-Truth

My Comments: Why not give Kane or Matt Hardy the Intercontinental Chsp instead of Ziggler...
WWE is really trying to push R-Truth and McIntyre
WWE should make the ECW CHAMPIONSHIP prestigous enough to be compared to the WWE and World Heavyweight Title

No comments:

Popular Posts